Unlike Conventional Marketing, Digital Marketing is when you market your product to consumers over the internet. It undeniably has far more reach than any physical marketing tactic used in conventional marketing.
Most of the consumers in our existing society are now digitally equipped, using smartphones and the internet to satisfy their consumer needs. If your product’s targeted audience is on the internet, then Digital Marketing is what you need to spread your reach.
Points to Consider:
- 75% of the Businesses will be converted to digital marketing by 2021
- All of the businesses will be leaning on digital marketing sooner or later.
- Businesses will be thriving on digital marketers to market their products efficiently in competition.
- Digital Marketers are and will be in high demand in the coming future.
- People from all walks are eligible for digital marketing, weather an individual like a student, housewife or a recent graduate, weather you have a skill or not. Digital Marketing is for all. It works the same for a programmer or a small clothing brand, weather its business to business or business to customer.
- With Digital Marketing you can either sell your product or provide it as a service.
- There are different KPIs (Key performance indicators) for gauging different businesses types in digital marketing, regardless of weather it’s a product or a service.
- Facebook ad is the most effective, as it’s a low paid ad and gets a lot of attention online because of its potential reach. However, these prices are expected to hike up in recent future.
- Digital Marketing can be used for local small businesses.
- Digital Marketing is in itself a skill that is highly paid for.
- Digital Marketing ensures mobility, ease of work.
Since there are multiple channels over the internet, Digital Marketing can be done by various strategies, suited as per the need of your business model and goals.
A Few Essential Ones Are:
- Email Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Content Blogging.
- Ads Campaigning.
Social media marketing when done through endorsements from Influencers of and industry is called influencer Marketing. This is when you connect with people or organizations with expert knowledge in the field and also have a social influence to carry your product further.
When going for Facebook ads, custom selects your audience on facebook marketing.
In order to score projects by the client, build up a case study on statistical data gathered from analytics to back up your sales pitch.
Create content on daily bases keeping it of educational value.
Offer value to your clients.
When doing affiliate or direct marketing, gather a bunch of influencers and link up with them.
Interacting with your audience through social media platforms keeps your visibility alive. Start an awareness ad campaign on facebook instead of spending on boosts.
Video blogs and visual content gets you more leads than paid ads.
Hesitate any sharing behavior which appears like spam.
Do not miss out on Podcasts, 2 out of every 5 searches on Google are voice searches.
If you have a FAQ page, you can optimize it by answering in voice notes to be picked up by Google.
Use free platforms like Facebook and Instagram for marketing
Observe and analyze through analytics features provided by these social media sites.
Start changing your life now!
Connect with us