Dankash Terms and Conditions:
We welcome you to Dankash family. You are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions mentioned below and sign for record and reference.
- You hereby confirm that you have paid fee of the course mentioned above.
- Once the fee is paid, it is non-refundable.
- You will be held liable for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the premises and for anything that is being used as a part of your training provided by Dankash.
- You confirm that you will be attending the classes as per the schedule provided to you, if you fail to comply, Dankash will not be held responsible for any or total loss at your end.
- You hereby confirm that this document will serve as a non-disclosure agreement during your stay at Dankash and a year after you have been counseled by our success advisors.
- Parents/ Guardians can pick and drop the students for classes, there is no space for parents/ guardians in the institute, if they wish to stay, and they can do so outside the institute and absolutely no children are allowed on the premise.
- In case if you want to change the course, you are required to ask at least 10 days before the classes start for both the course you are enrolled in and the one you wish to change to, otherwise there would be no refund of differential fee. Students are permitted to Freeze their training, due to illness or circumstances beyond their control, by providing a written application. Conditions for this are as follows:
- A student is permitted to freeze the training before the start of the batch by paying the fee in full for training they have opted for.
- A student is also permitted to freeze the training during First 2 Weeks Of the course. However, fee of such student will not be refunded or adjusted once training has commenced.
- A student has to appear in the next batch of training, otherwise fee paid will not be adjusted or refunded or He/She will give the Date and month. Student must Continue Course within 6 Month after Freeze Otherwise they will not allowed sitting in any batch after 6 months
- Students are not permitted to freeze more than two training batches simultaneously.· A student is permitted to freeze the training in special cases, i.e. suffering from a life threatening disease, marriage and maternity, etc. (With any documented proof of such condition)
* He/She has to write an Application about reason, Date of return and supporting document. * Students can change class/training within first 2 weeks after course starting * A fee of PKR 3,000/- is applicable for Downgrading in class. Discount is not applicable on downgrade. (Practical to live). * The Amount of PKR 3,000/- will charge on course changing. (For example SMM to Graphic designing etc.). * Class up gradation might not be free depending upon the course.
- I will attend the training with complete focus and understand the concepts as they are taught and will ask questions where there is confusion. It will be my responsibility to clear all ambiguities before the classes end.
- I will be responsible for my actions and commitment to the training and will not blame or try to blame the institute during, before, or after the training.
- I have read the terms and conditions above and hereby agree to them thoroughly.
This Nondisclosure Agreement or (“Agreement”) has been entered into on the date mentioned above and is by and between: Party Disclosing Information: Dankash Institute with a mailing address of 140 F1, Johar Town Lahore. (Disclosing Party). For the purpose of preventing, the unauthorized disclosure, of Confidential Information as defined above. The parties agree to enter a confidential relationship concerning the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information (“Confidential Information”).
- Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which Disclosing Party is engaged. Whether, Information is in written form, or is transmitted orally, would both be considered as Confidential Information. The Disclosing Party shall not be liable to promptly provide writing indicating that such communication is constituted Confidential Information. Any details provided on the platform of Dankash would be considered Confidential.
- Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party’s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; (b) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party’s representatives; or (c) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval that can be obtained on request if the party seems the information to be made public.
- Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required. Receiving Party shall not, without the prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party’s benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall return to Disclosing Party any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party requests it in writing.
- Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
- Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employee of the other party for any purpose.
- Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
- Non-Defaming Clause. The Parties covenant and agree that in no event, and at no time during the Term of this Agreement or at any time, thereafter, shall either of them disparage, denigrate, slander, libel or otherwise defame the other or the other’s businesses activities, services, properties or assets, or employees, personnel, agents, or representatives.
* Institute is not responsible for any illegal activity/action performed by a Student within and outside the institution. Student is responsible for all the actions.
* No One can ask for any Document/Proof of Student for any legal/Illegal action.
*No one is allowed to teach the subjects of our courses or a derivative of such, for 5 years after the date of completion of their course.
* No One can Use Dankash Videos and lecture for any purpose. All Videos, Content, Lectures are property of Dankash. It is not allowed to share recorded lectures or paid trainings videos / worksheets resources with others in any form using this for any purpose, channel and forwarding of videos will be considered a violation. Dankash will take action legally on this. The Student will be Responsible for legal action.
* No one can sell any product by name of Dankash.
After sales support: All student groups will receive support for 30 days after the last class is completed, online community support Ask Dankash is lifetime but there is no time limit on responses.
This Agreement and each party’s obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns and successors of such party. Each party has signed this Agreement through its authorized representative.
- Students who take training will not start giving training to others as long as they are bound by the time constraints mentioned above (5 years).
Note: Covid Vaccination is mandatory for Students and will be verified for physical classes. Without Covid vaccination, you would not be allowed to take the classes and no fee refund will be done.